CLICK HERE TO REQUEST A RETURN AUTHORIZATION
We do not accept returns on tires, electronics or light bulbs (including halogen, incandescent, xenon and LED). Custom wheels which are made or modified to order are not returnable under any circumstance. Forgestar wheels are not returnable (as per manufacturers policy). For clearance/blowout items all sales are final and returns are not available. NLMotoring.com does not accept returns on special order products. This includes products which are not listed on the website for purchase. To receive credit, all products must be 1) returned in their original packaging. 2) Include all manuals, cables, warranty cards, center caps, and accessories. 3) Be clean, without scratches and resealed in factory fresh condition. All products must be returned double boxed with no markings or writing on the original box. If a product shows signs that the entire product and packaging was removed from its original box, a refund may be denied resulting in a shipment of the product back to the customer. Shipping, handling, and freight charges are not refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned items. If the returned item meets all the above requirements, it will be accepted and a restocking fee will be applied.
Inventory Restocking Fees:
- 15% of the purchase price (minimum $15)
- Items shipped with a “Free Shipping” method are subject to an additional restocking fee to cover original outbound freight expenses as follows:
- Wheel Accessories $5.00 per order
- 15″-16″ Wheel $10/ea
- 17″ Wheel $15/ea
- 18″ Wheel $18/ea
- 19″ Wheel 19/ea
- 20″ Wheel and larger $24/ea
- In addition to the restocking fees listed above, a $25.00 refusal fee will apply to all items that are not accepted by the customer upon delivery. If customs fees or additional shipping charges are incurred as a result of the refusal, they will be documented and deducted from the refund amount.
- Freight charges are not refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned items.
- In-Store Pickup orders that are ready for pickup and canceled are subject to the 15% restocking fee.
- Orders that have not shipped may be canceled without any cancellation fee
Item Arrives Damaged
All outbound shipments are insured for the full replacement cost in the rare event of shipping damage or loss. Please inspect all shipments upon delivery and contact us within 3 business days if your item arrives damaged, incomplete or in any way different than you were expecting. If the damage is caused by the shipping carrier, we will promptly open a case with the carrier. Damage and loss claims are typically resolved within 10 business days. The carrier will issue a reimbursement check and we will promptly ship a replacement item once the damage claim is approved. It’s important to retain the item and all original packaging as it was received – this may be picked up or inspected by the shipping carrier during the damage claim process.
Items can only be returned for a refund. In an effort to keep the return process streamlined and simple, we do not offer exchanges. If you want to change an item for a different size, color, style, etc. simply send it back to us and we’ll issue a refund. You’ll need to place a new order as all returned items will be automatically refunded.