Muteki SR48 12×1.5 locking lug nuts are the perfect addition to your new wheels. The new SR48 lug nuts allow for an extremely thin lug nut so you don’t scratch your new wheels. This set of 4 lugs come with a special locking key adapter to install and remove the lug nuts. This set of 4 lug nuts requires the special key to install and remove them. The kit come with 2 keys, so you can keep one in the car and one at home for backup.
Muteki SR48 Forged Steel Open End Hex Lug Nuts: 12×1.25
ClearanceAvailable while supplies last.
$47.97 – $67.97
- Includes Four (4) Lugs + 2 Tool adapters
- 60-degree tuner style seating
- Oversized lug seating for best contact
- The ultra-thin design prevents wheel scratches
- Special key adapter protects wheels during installation
- Heat treated key for extra strength
- Lightweight design, only 2.0 ounces each
- MADE IN JAPAN
Muteki SR48 lug nuts are made of 50BV30 steel which allows for uniform chemical composition, low percentage of harmful elements, high purity, and excellent harden-ability that is perfect for high-strength lightweight lug nuts.
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.