Muteki open-ended spline lug nuts are the perfect addition to your new wheels. The ultra-thin spline drive design is ideal for small diameter lug holes commonly found on aftermarket tuner wheels. They feature an open-end design, more gripping power, a larger seating surface, and extended stud engagement.
Muteki Forged Steel Open End Spline Drive Lug Nuts: 12×1.25
ClearanceAvailable while supplies last.
- 60-degree tuner style seating
- The ultra-thin design prevents wheel scratches
- Red or blue finish available
- Special key adapter protects wheels during installation
- Added security – key required for wheel removal
- Heat treated key for extra strength
- Lightweight design, only 0.8 ounces each
- MADE IN JAPAN
Muteki spline drive lug nuts are made of 1008 cold rolled steel which is ideal for high-strength lightweight lug nuts. Muteki lug nuts are MADE IN JAPAN to the highest quality standards.
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.